Terms and Conditions
- Our intellectual property: The entire contents of this website is protected by copyright and other laws of United States , and under similar
laws and international conventions abroad. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright and other intellectual property rights that may subsist
in this website including text, illustrations, photographs, video, music, sounds, layout, designs, source code, belong to us or to our licensors
(together, “our intellectual property”). We value our intellectual property and will vigorously enforce those rights to the fullest extent permitted by law .
- Limited permission to use: You may view, download, or print portions of this website (and you may otherwise use the permitted functionality of
this website) solely for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices
from such portions. You must not otherwise print or reproduce any part of this website for any reason except with our prior written consent in
each instance. By making this website available to you, we do not give you any other right, title, interest, or license in or to any of our intellectual property.
this website, you must not:
- copy, distribute, resupply, republish, upload, post, transmit, sell,
- disrupt or interfere with this website, or any other software,
- use simultaneous, unattended, or continuous connections to this
- send unsolicited electronic messages or to otherwise harass,
- infringe, or attempt to infringe, the intellectual property rights of any
- violate any laws, rules, or regulations applying to or relating to your
- Indemnity: You will indemnify us, our officers and employees from and against all claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, and expenses arising
- your access to, use of, or reliance upon any part of this website;
- your negligent or willful acts or omissions in accessing or using this
- Availability: Your use of this website and any associated services may sometimes be subject to interruption or delay. Due to the nature of the Internet and electronic communications, we and our service providers do not make any warranty that this website or any associated services will be error free, without interruption or delay, or free from defects in design. We will not be liable for any damages or refunds should this website become interrupted or delayed for any reason.
- Errors: While we endeavor to ensure that the content of this website is free from errors, we do not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of material appearing on this website, its accuracy, completeness, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Outbound hyperlinks: This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites (“outbound hyperlinks”). Outbound hyperlinks are provided for your convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We make no endorsement of, and accept no responsibility for, any content accessible through any outbound hyperlink. You are responsible for complying with any terms and conditions imposed by third party websites.
- Inbound hyperlinks: You agree that you will not publish or distribute any hyperlinks to this website (“inbound hyperlinks”) without our prior
written permission in each instance. If you do create an inbound hyperlink, you will be responsible for all losses (whether direct or indirect) that we may suffer as a result of that hyperlink. Publishing or distributing inbound hyperlinks is done at your own risk.
- Malicious code: Although we endeavor to prevent the introduction of viruses or other malicious code (together, “malicious code”) to this
website, we do not guarantee or warrant that this website, or any data available from it, does not contain malicious code. We will not be liable for any damages or harm attributable to malicious code. You are responsible for ensuring that the process that you employ for accessing this website does not expose your computer system to the risk of interference or damage from malicious code. website.
- Security: Although we endeavor to protect the security of your personal information you acknowledge that there is a risk of unauthorized access to (or alteration of) your transmissions or data or of the information contained on your computer system or on this website. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any nature for any losses that you may sustain as a result of such unauthorized access or alteration. All information transmitted to you or from you is transmitted at your risk, and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this website and the internet. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your accessing of this website or any outbound hyperlink.
- Third party trade marks: All third party trade marks appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners, and are used on this website merely to refer to the trade mark proprietor or its products. The use of any third party trade marks on this website is not intended to imply any connection between us or our products and services and the trade mark proprietor or any of its products or services, nor any endorsement of our products or services by the trade mark proprietor.
- Third party products and services: You acknowledge and agree that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being
supplied by us, we do not operate, control or endorse any third party, information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for
information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by us, all information, products and services offered through this website (or on the Internet generally) are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with us.
- Feedback and unsolicited ideas: If you give us feedback about this website or our products or services, you grant us the right to use
that feedback for the purpose of improving our website, products or services (and for any other purpose we deem necessary or desirable) without being obliged to pay you any compensation in respect of our use of that feedback. We (and our employees) do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including artwork, demos, samples, and other ideas for new promotions, products, product names, processes, technologies, or materials (“unsolicited ideas”). You must not send unsolicited ideas to us. If you do send us unsolicited ideas:
- we do not warrant or represent that those unsolicited ideas will be
- Such unsolicited ideas will be treated and licensed as if they were
- Disclaimer of warranties: To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide this website and related information and services on an “as
is” basis without any warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind (whether, express, implied, statutory or otherwise) including, but not limited to, warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable (in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any loss of profits, loss of data, or for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or economic damages or losses (howsoever caused), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with
- your use of, or inability to use, this website, or any material appearing on this website; or
- any action or decision taken as a result of using this website, or any material appearing on this website – even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our total liability to you (in contract, tort, or under any other cause of action) for all damages, losses, costs and expenses suffered by you exceed the amount paid by you (if any) for accessing this website.
warranties as to whether or not the information or products available from this website are appropriate or available for use in other countries.
maximum extent possible, remain in full force and effect. Any cause of action or claim you may have against us or otherwise with respect to this
website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises otherwise such claim or cause of action shall be barred.